Sunday, January 27, 2013

Believe in Him Anyway.

    When God calls us to the impossible and reveals that what He has for us is impossible, don't be afraid. God knows more than we do about the impossible. He made the impossible. When Abraham in the Bible was told by God that he would bear a son, he didn't look at his old age or his frail body and tell God that it'd be impossible. Instead he pressed further and deeper into his relationship with Him, and left the promise where it was.
     This is how I want to respond to what God has put before me now- I want to press deeper and further into my relationship with Him, and instead of telling Him that what He has for me is impossible, I'm going do what Abraham did and I'm going to leave at His feet.
    Faith doesn't always happen without fear. Sometimes it's the response to what we fear. Sometimes it's what drives us to God's feet, and it doesn't always mean that we're not afraid in the process. It just means that we choose to believe Him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment